Host a FastRack Speed Challenge at your event, get 2 FastRack combos for your winners!
How Does it Work?
- Designate time at your club meeting or competition for the FastRack Speed Challenge.
- Either do a time trial or a head-to-head elimination style contest to find the Fastest Bottle Handler.
- The Event Champion will then need to be filmed, timed and the video submitted to Jes@FastBrewing.com to be entered into the World Championships. The top fastest video submissions, from sanctioned events, will be selected to win 1 of a very limited number of tickets to the finals at the NHC. Tickets are made possible through FastRack's Sponsorship of the NHC. In addition, 5 additional wild card contestants will be chosen at the NHC to compete in the FastRack World Championships. In June, the finals will commence and someone will be crowned the winner, showered in FastBrewing products and eat at the Grand Banquet with the FastRack Team! They will also win a complimentary ticket to the 2016 NHC to compete as the Crowned Champion!
How to Sign Up
- Email Jes@FastBrewing.com to sign up. Please include contact information, AHA Club Name/Retail Store Name, phone number, email and the date and location you want to host a FastRack Speed Challenge. Please include an address to ship the FastRacks.
- We will email back confirming everything.
We require that clubs/retailers help cover the shipping costs of the FastRacks used in the competition and as prizes.
It is $20 for 2 - "2 FastRacks & 1 Tray" combos for AHA Clubs.
It is $25 for 2 - "2 FastRacks & 1 Tray" combos for Retail Stores.
The 2 fastest contenders each win a combo.
- After the competition, a video of the winner will need to be emailed to Jes@FastBrewing.com and uploaded to youtube. The video will be posted on the FastBrewing & WineMaking Website and our Social Media threads. We ask that clubs, retail stores and contenders like the posts and share it with their communities!
- Let the Games Begin!
Facebook: @The FastRack
Email: Jes@FastBrewing.com or call 800 - 549 - 5763